In the last session, shares of healthier lifestyle alternatives provider Healthier Choices Management Corp (OTCPK: HCMC) closed up 15.29% to $0.0049. During the course of the session, 787.18M shares changed hands, resulting in a price range of $0.0045-$0.0054.
What is the company’s approach?
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Healthier Choices Management Corp. is a holding company devoted to providing consumers with healthier nutrition and lifestyle alternatives. The Company manages and intends to expand its intellectual property portfolio through its wholly-owned subsidiary HCMC Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.
Presently the Company operates nine retail stores selling e-liquid and related products in the Southeast region of the United States.
- Ada’s Natural Market is also operated by the Company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries Healthy Choice Markets, Inc.; Paradise Health and Nutrition and Healthy Choice Markets 2, LLC are other subsidiaries of the company.
- Ada’s Natural Market has a variety of organic foods and natural products.
- Among Paradise Health & Nutrition’s products are fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, delis, baked goods, dairy and frozen foods, personal hygiene products, and clothing.
- Natural household items are available at Healthy Choice Markets 2.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Healthy U Wholesale, Inc., the company sells supplements and vitamins on Amazon.com.
- Vape segment products are marketed under the Q-Cup brand name.
As reported earlier, the company recently completed a closing of the purchase of $5,000,000 in Series D preferred stock by a number of institutional investors in a private placement.