In the last session, shares of healthier lifestyle alternatives provider Healthier Choices Management Corp (OTCPK: HCMC) closed up 15.29% to $0.0049. During the course of the session, 787.18M shares changed hands, resulting in a price range of $0.0045-$0.0054.
What is the company’s approach?
Healthier Choices Management Corp. is a holding company devoted to providing consumers with healthier nutrition and lifestyle alternatives. The Company manages and intends to expand its intellectual property portfolio through its wholly-owned subsidiary HCMC Intellectual Property Holdings, LLC.
Presently the Company operates nine retail stores selling e-liquid and related products in the Southeast region of the United States.
- Ada’s Natural Market is also operated by the Company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries Healthy Choice Markets, Inc.; Paradise Health and Nutrition and Healthy Choice Markets 2, LLC are other subsidiaries of the company.
- Ada’s Natural Market has a variety of organic foods and natural products.
- Among Paradise Health & Nutrition’s products are fresh produce, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, meat and seafood, delis, baked goods, dairy and frozen foods, personal hygiene products, and clothing.
- Natural household items are available at Healthy Choice Markets 2.
- Through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Healthy U Wholesale, Inc., the company sells supplements and vitamins on Amazon.com.
- Vape segment products are marketed under the Q-Cup brand name.
As reported earlier, the company recently completed a closing of the purchase of $5,000,000 in Series D preferred stock by a number of institutional investors in a private placement.