VirtualArmour International Inc.’s (OTC-VTLR) stock dropped below its previous closing price as a result of a slide of -2.60% to close Friday trading at $0.2550. However, stock performance in the past week remained 155% against a rise of 241.37% over the past month.
What areas does the company cover?
As a global Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP), VirtualArmour helps clients provide customized security services to meet their needs. Various protection measures are carried out by VirtualArmour, starting with initial alerting, through investigations, to post-resolution including Endpoint Detection & Response, Managed Infrastructure & Firewall, Vulnerability Scanning, Managed SIEM, and Operations Center Support.
Also, it’s Professional Services segment provides Cloud Services, Data Center Optimization, Remote Access VPN, SIEM Health Check, Firewall Migrations & Policy Design, and Security Compliance.
- Management and professional service revenues increased by 15.6% in the most recent reported quarter to $1.6 million.
- With an overall gross profit margin of 38.2%, including lower margin resale revenue, there was a gross profit margin of 52% for managed and professional services.
- Operating income for the quarter ended September 30, 2020, was $130,000.
- During the third quarter, the company’s adjusted EBITDA came in at $218,000.
- In the reported quarter, the company posted annual recurring revenue (ARR) of $5 million, an increase of 8% compared to $4.7 million of ARR in the year-ago quarter.