As of Friday’s close, Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG) was down -6.25 percent at $0.0015 and is trading in a day range between $0.0011 and $0.0017.
With an average volume of over 730.49M shares in the last month, ABVG shares surged over 1400.00%. Based on ABVG’s performance over the last three months, its stock traded at an average volume of over 444.70 million shares, gaining 1400% over the period. The stock has experienced a strong last 12 months with a 130.00% gain in stock price, soaring high of $0.0021 with a $180.17M market cap. Stock’s gain over the past week remained 66.67%.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
- Underdog Growth Stocks You Should Keep an Eye on in 2021
- Two Promising Pet Stocks for Investment as we Head 2021
How does the company operate?
- Formerly known as Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc., ABVG focuses on distribution opportunities in the health and wellness sector for branded consumer goods.
- Healthy beverage brands, companies, and products distribution licensing are ABVG’s particular focus, as well as lifestyle products whether traditional or non-traditional such as juice, water, and syrup.
- Affinity Beverage’s brands include Pura Organic Agave and Village Tea Company.
- Village Tea is owned by ABVG’s subsidiary Village Tea Company Distribution, Inc.
- Village Tea is a brand that manufactures loose leaf tea, as well as accessories, with its own brand.
- In North America, the Village Tea brand is distributed at major supermarkets, including Whole Foods Stores, HomeSense, Vitamin Shoppe, Akins/Chamberlin Natural Foods Markets, Winners, and other small niche and grocery shops.
- With its strategic partnerships, distribution agreements, and potential acquisitions, Sarasota, a Florida-based company seek opportunities with young brands that specialize in organic foods, supplements, personal care products, natural foods, and bio-foods.