As of Friday’s close, Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG) was down -6.25 percent at $0.0015 and is trading in a day range between $0.0011 and $0.0017.
With an average volume of over 730.49M shares in the last month, ABVG shares surged over 1400.00%. Based on ABVG’s performance over the last three months, its stock traded at an average volume of over 444.70 million shares, gaining 1400% over the period. The stock has experienced a strong last 12 months with a 130.00% gain in stock price, soaring high of $0.0021 with a $180.17M market cap. Stock’s gain over the past week remained 66.67%.
- Underdog Growth Stocks You Should Keep an Eye on in 2021
- Two Promising Pet Stocks for Investment as we Head 2021
How does the company operate?
- Formerly known as Strategic Rare Earth Metals, Inc., ABVG focuses on distribution opportunities in the health and wellness sector for branded consumer goods.
- Healthy beverage brands, companies, and products distribution licensing are ABVG’s particular focus, as well as lifestyle products whether traditional or non-traditional such as juice, water, and syrup.
- Affinity Beverage’s brands include Pura Organic Agave and Village Tea Company.
- Village Tea is owned by ABVG’s subsidiary Village Tea Company Distribution, Inc.
- Village Tea is a brand that manufactures loose leaf tea, as well as accessories, with its own brand.
- In North America, the Village Tea brand is distributed at major supermarkets, including Whole Foods Stores, HomeSense, Vitamin Shoppe, Akins/Chamberlin Natural Foods Markets, Winners, and other small niche and grocery shops.
- With its strategic partnerships, distribution agreements, and potential acquisitions, Sarasota, a Florida-based company seek opportunities with young brands that specialize in organic foods, supplements, personal care products, natural foods, and bio-foods.