At its previous close, Tesoro Enterprs Inc (OTC-TSNP) stock plunged -9.09% to $1.3000. Over the last week, the stock’s monthly performance was 537.25% versus -13.9% last week.
Here's Your FREE Report on the #1 Small-Cap Uranium Stock of '22.
Small-cap Uranium stocks are booming in 2022! The company we're about to show you is the ONLY small-cap stock in the space that benefits from ALL aspects of the global Uranium industry with none of the risks of running a mine. Smart investors will not be hesitating on this one!
Get the FREE Report with all the details here. .
Various subsidiary companies of Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. distribute and install the floor, wall, and ceiling covering materials to DIYers, builders, and interior designers. In addition to prefinished wood, engineered wood, and laminate products, it supplies carpet, rugs, shades, shutters, ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone products.
- 3 Best Work-From-Home Stocks for Long-term Investment
- Top 3 Cloud Computing Stocks to Watch For in 2021
- 02, 2021, Tesoro Enterprises, Inc., soon to be known as HUMBL Inc., launched its BLOCK Exchange Traded Index (ETX) lineup in more than one hundred countries throughout North America, Latin America, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean.
- 29, 2021, Tesoro Enterprises, Inc. (OTCMKT: TSNP) revealed the launch of its new collection on HUMBL Studios, called HUMBL x SHOP. Supporters of the HUMBL brand will purchase affordable clothing and merchandise and other souvenirs and collectibles through the online store.
- 27, 2021, Former CEO of Tesoro Enterprises, Inc., Henry “Bud” Boucher, unexpectedly died today. Mr. Boucher did not create HUMBL, but he desired to provide his loyal shareholders with a vital asset that made the merger possible.
In the end…
This service is not intended to be construed as investment advice. It is possible to lose money investing in financial markets. All efforts are made to ensure that the information provided herein is factually accurate.