Ecosciences Inc (OTC: ECEZ) has traded in the range of $0.0036 to $0.0072 and closed down -27.27% on Friday at $0.0044.
With an average volume of over 679.20M shares, ECEZ stock surged more than 1366.67% over the last month. Over the past three months, the stock has gained about 1000.00% while volume averaged 503.96M. The shares of the company have risen by more than 2150.00% in the past 12 months, reaching a high of 0.0072 with a market cap of $50.36M.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Services offered by the company:
Ecosciences, Inc. develops, produces, and sells water filtration systems in the United States as well as internationally. The firm provides services with a prime focus on the food and sanitation industries and serves residential customers too. It
It provides septic tanks, farms, sewers, portable sewage services, lakes, ponds, sludge ponds, lagoons, car washes, and grease tanks with bio-remediation products. A suite of tablet-based products that can be added to waste systems is offered by the firm.
- The company operates through two major market segments of Trap-Eze tabs and Waste-Eze tabs.
- Trap-Eze Tabs, specifically formulated for grease traps in foodservice markets
- Waste-Eze tabs an all-in-one tablet for wastewater treatment facilities, septic tanks, grease traps, ponds, car washes, and more.
- The company uses SORT (Selective Oxygen Release Tab) technology in the active ingredients in its tablets to oxygenate wastewater, eliminate hydrogen sulfide odors, and avoid degradation in wastewater systems.
- The technology also initiates aerobic biological breakdown of organic sludge, including oil, grease, and fats.
Why the price dropped:
There has been no news that could cause the stock price to fall but apparently, it seems that the investors took profit on Friday as the price remain surging in the previous 4 sessions during last week.