Enzlytics, Inc. (OTC PINK:ENZC) plunged -8.13 to 0.659 at the yesterdays close. The Company Volume was 38,751,919in contrast with its Average Weekly volume of 69,140,550.
About the Company
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
According to the Company’s official website, A drug development firm, Enzolytics, Inc. is committed to developing and commercialising its proprietary proteins for treating debilitating infectious diseases. Enzolytics is committed to creating quality medicines that will benefit humanity.
- 3 Best Telehealth Stocks to Watch For in 2021
- FAANG Stocks: Which 3 stocks are the best to Invest in 2021
Most Recent Highlights
- February 1, 2021, Enzlytics, Inc. (OTC PINK:ENZC) announced it identified seven additional conserved, impermeable sites on the HIV virus, and is planning to produce targeted anti-HIV antibodies against those sites in the near future. One conserved site on the HIV virus is targeted by the Company’s primary anti-HIV monoclonal antibody in 98% of all the 87,336 HIV isolates that the Company has curated using AI. Additional conserved target sites have now been found against which anti-HIV monoclonal antibodies will be produced in the Institute for Preclinical Studies on the campus of Texas A&M University. Researchers and experts consider it crucial to produce multiple monoclonal antibodies that target multiple conserved sites in order to provide effective therapy. By administering a cocktail of antibodies targeting conserved and immutable sites, the desired effect is achieved.
- January 19, 2021, The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office has received the official filing receipt from Enzolytics/ENZC, confirming the patent application for “Nuclear Proteins Isolated from Mammalian Spinal Cord Immune Factor, Pharma Composition for Treatment was funded for 1.2 million dollars in a third tranche.
- January 11, 2021,The Company announced that they had accepted a proposal from PCAOB Auditor firm based in Houston to audit the financial statements for the year, subject to the receipt of the engagement letter. This proposal covers the filings with the OTC Markets for the 2019 and 2020 calendar years.
Biotech companies are currently developing new medicines, making them an ideal investment for investors looking for a quick cure. As biotech companies rely on FDA approval when it comes to growth, investors interested in the market understand, it’s often a bit of a wait for companies to gain profits.