DigitalTown, Inc. (DGTW) stock was down -36% to $0.0051 at the last close. The stock’s weekly performance was recorded at 155.00% in contrast with the monthly performance of 82.14%. During the previous trading session,327.14M shares changed hands comparative to the average Weekly Volume of 270.19M.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
DigitalTown, Inc. (DGTW) provides an integrated search, community, and commerce platform for Web and mobile devices. Its platform brings together powerful online and mobile communities.
- The Company offers merchants a discount over multi-national search engines and marketplaces putting more money back into their local community and economy.
- The DigitalTown platform enables useful communities to be built online and on mobile devices.
- Local businesses and residents gain access to local commerce and fulfillment through Company support, thereby benefiting residents, while merchants gain access to local customers.
- By creating a local-first approach, The Company can more effectively protect against abuse and meddling, which have become a part of the global-connected digital age.
- The DigitalTown platform offers cost-effective ways to build and support smart communities connected to shared content and local commerce.
- The DigitalTown Platform links members of a community to find information and make purchases that are convenient and convenient for them.
- Through the DigitalTown platform, local community citizens can interact with merchants, businesses, and local governments and transform how the local economy consumes and transacts.