Shares of Labor Smart, Inc. (OTC: LTNC) added +52.94% to its market valuation on Thursday raising the stock price to $0.0143 on the day fluctuating between $0.0144 and $0.0084. About 996 million shares change the hands on the day, a number far above its 1-month daily average volume of 255 million.
Knowing the company is the key to establishing a better perspective on the company’s prospects and potentials, which could lead to better and more beneficial investment decisions, so here are some key points about the company’s business model:
- Labor SMART is a leading temporary staffing firm that specializes in supplying temporary staff in a wide range of industries including construction, demolition, landscaping, hospitality, retail, or even housekeeping.
- Fulfillment team of the company responds quickly to clients’ immediate labor needs by sending quality employees to their site upon their request.
- By finding skilled, on-demand labor with Labor SMART, clients have more time to focus on what matters most to them and so experience minimal disruptions to their businesses.
- Yet, the company does more than just provide on-demand labor for shorter periods but also is renowned for its long-term staffing solutions in the fields of manufacturing and warehouse logistics.
- Throughout the Midwest and Southeast region, Labor SMART is the largest labor staffing agency and has been gradually expanding its operations in other locations.
Insight of stock performance:
Overall, in the last month, LTNC shares rose by more than 2760.00 %, with a monthly average value of more than 255.145 million shares. If we look at three-month performance, LTNC stock gains over 14200.00% when the stock’s total volume was 153.054M. With a stock price increase of over 12800.00%, the last 12 months have been positive for the stock, hitting a peak of $0.0145 with a market value of $112.81 million.