The American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH) closed up 107.50 percent on Thursday, closing at $0.0332, and has been trading within a day range between $0.0339 and $0.0150.
HIPH shares were up more than 1283.33% within the last month; with an average volume approaching 121.589 million shares. Over the last three-month period, HIPH stock has gained 1647.73% while the average trading volume was 50.218M. A 1228.00% rise in the stock price over the past 12 months has resulted in a $45.31M market cap with a high of $0.0339.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world's greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We've set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the small cap stocks primed for big returns.
Click here for full details and to join for free
Company in brief:
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC: HIPH) has diversified itself into consumer products by incorporating cutting edge biotechnology into its brand portfolio.
- The company utilizes its own Hydro Nano technology that exploits CBD and other compounds to help its consumers get the best quality of life possible.
- The company has 3 main brands in its portfolio including bottled water under the brand name LALPINA; topical lotion for treatment of varicose veins Vanexxe; and a topical CBD balm products series namely Plants + Body.
- American Premium Water Corporation was previously known as Expert Group Inc.
- The name of the company was changed to its current name in October 2013.
- Delray Beach, Florida is the home of the American Premium Water Corporation.
Through the company’s distribution agreement with BioHealth Water Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alset International Limited, the company this month has started shipping its initial production run of proprietary nano-infused products. HIPH shipped nanotechnology products to many locations worldwide, including the United States, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.