The American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH) closed up 107.50 percent on Thursday, closing at $0.0332, and has been trading within a day range between $0.0339 and $0.0150.
HIPH shares were up more than 1283.33% within the last month; with an average volume approaching 121.589 million shares. Over the last three-month period, HIPH stock has gained 1647.73% while the average trading volume was 50.218M. A 1228.00% rise in the stock price over the past 12 months has resulted in a $45.31M market cap with a high of $0.0339.
Company in brief:
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC: HIPH) has diversified itself into consumer products by incorporating cutting edge biotechnology into its brand portfolio.
- The company utilizes its own Hydro Nano technology that exploits CBD and other compounds to help its consumers get the best quality of life possible.
- The company has 3 main brands in its portfolio including bottled water under the brand name LALPINA; topical lotion for treatment of varicose veins Vanexxe; and a topical CBD balm products series namely Plants + Body.
- American Premium Water Corporation was previously known as Expert Group Inc.
- The name of the company was changed to its current name in October 2013.
- Delray Beach, Florida is the home of the American Premium Water Corporation.
Through the company’s distribution agreement with BioHealth Water Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alset International Limited, the company this month has started shipping its initial production run of proprietary nano-infused products. HIPH shipped nanotechnology products to many locations worldwide, including the United States, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.