The American Premium Water Corporation (HIPH) closed up 107.50 percent on Thursday, closing at $0.0332, and has been trading within a day range between $0.0339 and $0.0150.
HIPH shares were up more than 1283.33% within the last month; with an average volume approaching 121.589 million shares. Over the last three-month period, HIPH stock has gained 1647.73% while the average trading volume was 50.218M. A 1228.00% rise in the stock price over the past 12 months has resulted in a $45.31M market cap with a high of $0.0339.
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on...
Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group of public “crypto stocks” are surging right along with them. More importantly, these stocks are outpacing the returns these leading crypto assets aren already producing.
Click here to get the full story… along with our long list of backdoor Bitcoin strategies. It’s free.
Company in brief:
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC: HIPH) has diversified itself into consumer products by incorporating cutting edge biotechnology into its brand portfolio.
- The company utilizes its own Hydro Nano technology that exploits CBD and other compounds to help its consumers get the best quality of life possible.
- The company has 3 main brands in its portfolio including bottled water under the brand name LALPINA; topical lotion for treatment of varicose veins Vanexxe; and a topical CBD balm products series namely Plants + Body.
- American Premium Water Corporation was previously known as Expert Group Inc.
- The name of the company was changed to its current name in October 2013.
- Delray Beach, Florida is the home of the American Premium Water Corporation.
Through the company’s distribution agreement with BioHealth Water Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alset International Limited, the company this month has started shipping its initial production run of proprietary nano-infused products. HIPH shipped nanotechnology products to many locations worldwide, including the United States, Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Singapore.