Shares of Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc. (AITX) surged by +9.77% in the last session and closed the Wednesday trading at $0.2630.
The stock saw the price level reaching a high of $0.2899 during that session while the lowest mark it has dropped to was $0.1900. With 230.294 million shares changed the hands, the stock has been trading in the range of 0.0000 – 1.0400 over the past 12 months.
The following seven things are important for investors to understand about Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc. before making an investment decision:
- The company specializes in artificial intelligence and robotic solutions to meet the operational, security, and monitoring needs of its customers.
- Since being founded in 2016, the company has been known as On The Move Systems Corp. until August 2018 when it changed its name to Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc.
- The company operates through its 2 subsidiary companies namely Robotic Assistance Devices (RAD) and autonomous mobile robot firm RADM.
- Steve Reinharz is the founder and CEO of Robotic Assistance Devices (RAD).
- The Orange County Business Journal has selected Steve Reinharz as the finalist for its Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award.
- In addition to its new Irvine, California facility, the company also previously announced the expansion in the US and Canada, focusing on its stationary solutions.
- As part of its plans for the increasing demand anticipated in the future, RAD on Wednesday announced the increase in production at new locations, the increase in staff, and the improvement of its supply chain.
As we reported earlier, Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc. (AITX) recently announced that positive sales activities and strong demand are occurring for RAD as 2021 begins. RAD announced a few weeks ago that a large construction company had placed an order for its Responsive Obesrvation Security Agent (ROSA).